Looking For Coverage? Please Click the Quote Link or Contact US Link and you will be directed to the Details Page! A PPS Agent will contact you Shortly!
Homeowners Insurance Information
Because everyone’s needs are not the same, it is best to consult your Agent to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy.
This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners’ responsibility.
Why do you need Homeowners Insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That’s important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by Fire or damaged by a Natural Disaster, you’d need money to repair or replace it.
- If a Guest in your Home is Injured, Liability Protection and Medical Coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a Victim of Theft and Vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your Lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that Homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what’s included and what is not.
Already a Centurion Customer?
Insurance Customer Service Options:
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options on our Service Drop Down Link.
Thank you for your interest in Centurion Insurance. If you would like to speak to one of our insurance professionals call our office at 813.995.6013 or Use Our Live Chat Feature!, You can also e-mail your questions to; firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our agents will be happy to answer within one business day.
Providing Personal Service in the following Counties: Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, Pinellas, Hillsborough, and throughout the State of Florida. We are committed to our clients complete satisfaction! Things to consider and questions to ask your Agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to Rebuild my house and Replace my Belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home’s features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.) He or she will prepare a detailed analysis of your Property Value utilizing an industry tool called a REPLACEMENT COST ESTIMATE.
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)