Looking For Coverage? Please Click the Quote Link or Contact US Link and you will be directed to the Details Page! A PPS Agent will contact you Shortly!
Watercraft, Boat and Yacht Insurance Information
Why do you need insurance for your boat or personal watercraft?
You’ll enjoy the water even more when you’re not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you’re in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it’s on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Talk to your insurance representative about coverage limits. You may want to consider purchasing a personal watercraft policy to protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident.
The personal watercraft policy covers:
- bodily injury
- property damage
- guest passenger liability
- medical payments
Liability limits start at $15,000 and can be increased to $300,000.
Typical policies include deductibles of $250 for property damage, $500 for theft and $1,000 for medical payments.
Additional coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other accessories.
You should talk to your insurance representative about the type of coverage that would best suit your needs.
Already a Centurion Customer?
Insurance Customer Service Options:
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options on our Service Drop Down Link.
Thank you for your interest in Centurion Insurance. If you would like to speak to one of our insurance professionals call our office at 813.995.6013 or Use Our Live Chat Feature!, You can also e-mail your questions to; email@example.com, and one of our agents will be happy to answer within one business day.
Providing Personal Service in the following Counties: Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, Pinellas, Hillsborough, and throughout the State of Florida. We are committed to our clients complete satisfaction!